Frogs That Can Talk

A programmer crossing the road one day when there's a frog called him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."

He bent down, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."

Programmer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled and went back into the pocket. The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and menghidupkanku back into a princess, I will stay with you and do what you want." Again the programmer took the frog out, smiled and put it back into the pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What happened? I've told you that I'm a beautiful princess and I will stay with you for a week and do whatever you want. Why do not you want to kiss me?"

Programmer said, "Look, I'm a programmer I do not have time for a girlfriend. But having a talking frog, it is cool!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Funny Quotes | Powered by Blogger | Support By Google Adsense | Privacy Policy