Low income but has a Luxury Villa

"How did you manage to have a luxurious villa while your income is so low?" tax auditors said.

"Well," replied the taxpayers, "in my summer time fishing and caught a large gold fish. When I took it from kailnya, the fish opened its mouth and said, 'I was a magic fish. Throw me back into the sea and I will gives you the most luxurious villa you have ever seen '. I threw the fish back into the sea, and get a villa ... "

"How can you prove that a story like that be trusted?"

"Well, you now can see the villa, and you still do not believe?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have set an example for those who want to have fun in their lives.

stevenmercer said...

What an answer to the taxpayer, every person has some sort of humor. I love your answer as it is the Most Outstanding Epic Gifs Ever from a taxpayer to a tax auditor.

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Funny Quotes | Powered by Blogger | Support By Google Adsense | Privacy Policy