Married to 11 Men

Badu, a very handsome young man, had just married a beautiful young woman sexy and elegant previously divorced 10 husbands.

On their wedding night, said his wife told Badu, the husband of his 11th ... "Please be gentle, yes, because I'm still a virgin."

"What!?" Badu said confused. "How can a virgin but had been married ten times?!?"

"Well, my first husband was a sales representative, he kept telling me how great it will happen."

"My husband's second work in computer software services: he was never really sure how it should work, but he said he would look into it and come back to me."

"My husband's third came from field support, he said everything was checked and diagnosed, but he could not turn on the system."

"He's fourth in the telemarketing job, even though he knew he had the order, he did not know when it will be able to give it ..."

"Husband to-five is the engineer, he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and the new design better."

"Husband of the six came from the administration: he thought he knew how to do it but he was not sure if it was part of his job."

"Husband to-seven are in marketing, although he has a product, he was never sure how to position it."

"Husband to-eight was a psychiatrist, all he did was talk about it."

"Husband to-nine is a gynecologist, all he did was see it."

"Husband to-ten is a stamp collector, which he had to do is lick ... Oh, really I miss ...!!"

"But now I'm married, Badu my dear, I'm so excited!"

"Wow, terrific," said Badu, really shocked ... "But why!??"

"Being a businessman close to the government ... This time I knew that I would get a bribe!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Funny Quotes | Powered by Blogger | Support By Google Adsense | Privacy Policy